Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To Pack or Not To Pack, That is the Question!

Right now I am starting to pack for our family's move at the end of this month. Brandon has accepted a financial analyst position with Park Cattle, a developer located in Minden, Nevada. He will be working in the Carson Valley and up at South Lake Tahoe. So with two and a half weeks left, it has become the question.... What should I pack today?

3 comments:

  1. I hate packing! You're moving to Tahoe area? Well, someday when I visit my In-Laws in Sacramento we'll come say hi. Good luck with moving. We are moving in June closer to my husbands job. But only like 45 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! and then becomes the question, What to unpack and where in the world to put it? I'm still in that one! I need to watch your kids for you so you can get something done, maybe when it gets to the more stressful time a bit closer to moving day?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exciting news with the new job! Congrats!

    I concider myself somewhat of a packing guru (unfortuately) what with 3 moves (and the 4th one right around the corner) in less than 2 years...well...it comes with the teritory!

    Funny thing, closer "the day" gets, the more motivation you find! haha!

    ReplyDelete