Well, tragically my camera has died on me. I can't complain, for the price (free, won through a raffle) it has held up pretty nicely through the years. So now it is off to find another camera. I have checked on consumer reports and have my eye on a few models, but if you have a camera that you love please let me know.
shoot! That's a bummer!
ReplyDeleteI love consumer reports and am never dissapointed when I consult them! :)
The great thing is that even a basic point and shoot model has so many more features that even just a few years ago they didn't! You can't go wrong!
(I'm sort of a Cannon fan myself...but as far as point and shoots go, I had a Sony that was nice as well)
Good luck!
Love and trust Canon brand. For a big camera, the Rebel is great, but they also make a 8 megapixel point and shoot that I would love to have-- especially when I don't feel like carrying around the big one. They're also way cheaper.
ReplyDelete