Well, for those of you who still check this blog, I am
grateful. The past few months have been crazy. May was a busy month with Carson going in and out of the hospital. On top of all that stress, we have found out that we are expecting our third child! Although I have spent the last few months on the couch, I am excited for this new addition to our family. We are due January 12
th. So hopefully now that I am in my second trimester I will feel better and be a more active blogger.
ALICIA!!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Oh those first few months of pregnancy are so rough! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I love that amazing slide, so fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! i hope you feel ok. I've convinced myself that 3 kids will be a breeze, just absorbed into the normal bustle. :)
ReplyDelete