I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I am sure you were just as busy as our family with all of the Christmas traditions, celebrations, and events. Here is just a quick look at our Christmas season.

Carson sitting on Santa's knee during a church Christmas breakfast!

Julianne making a Santa sleigh during preschool. We had a Polar Express day where the kids showed up in their pajamas.
Carson at his kindergarten Christmas party. He was excited to decorate and eat his holiday cupcake.
We took the family to see Christmas lights. Brandon and I are at our town square enjoying the display.
Grandpa Steven and Granma Annette came to visit us. We took the kids to the park for some fresh air.



Grandma Chris and Grandpa Veldon also came to visit. They helped the kids make gingerbread houses!


Merry Christmas! We're thinking of you in this home stretch!
ReplyDelete