Oh. MY. GOSH!!!! could he be any sweeter? I think I am in love! help out? If you need a break, just say the word? Is the ward bringing meals? Let me know what you need!
What a little doll! Congrats. Parker was looking at the pictures with me. I said look there is Carson; so he says, "They don't have a baby!" You do now. I am excited for you guys. Miss you!
Yay! So happy for you guys! Aren't fresh little ones the best. My third was such a joy, hope yours is too! Well of course he will, be, but you know what I mean . . . a good sleeper with minimal crying!
What a wonderful family. Wish we could all see each other more often. We make it to NV often but always to Las Vegas to support my wife's addiction to......................GRANDCHILDREN! Fondly, Dave and Carol Harris
Oh. MY. GOSH!!!! could he be any sweeter? I think I am in love!
ReplyDeletehelp out? If you need a break, just say the word? Is the ward bringing meals? Let me know what you need!
AND CONGRATS!!!!!!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little doll! Congrats. Parker was looking at the pictures with me. I said look there is Carson; so he says, "They don't have a baby!" You do now. I am excited for you guys. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! I am very excited for you. He looks like a healthy little guy-Way to go!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! He really is the sweetest little guy, what an adorable face!!
ReplyDeleteCuddle up and enjoy the precious newborn time!!
Ohhh! How darling.
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy for you guys! Aren't fresh little ones the best. My third was such a joy, hope yours is too! Well of course he will, be, but you know what I mean . . . a good sleeper with minimal crying!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful family. Wish we could all see each other more often. We make it to NV often but always to Las Vegas to support my wife's addiction to......................GRANDCHILDREN!
ReplyDeleteFondly, Dave and Carol Harris