Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Utah Adventure: Part I

The Hoogle Zoo





It was so hot that almost all of the animals were taking their mid day naps to escape the heat. So we had fun with all of the fake animals including dinosaurs, an elephant, and a gorilla.





 Dairy Keen

An old collage favorite.
This was my stress relief after a bad day student teaching in Heber.
 It was fun to share it with my kids.



 Bean Museum

My Dad joked that since we took the kids to see real animals,
now we should show them the stuffed ones.




Only In Provo

For some reason while I lived in Provo, I saw some strange, silly, and crazy things. Coming back, I was not disappointed. This was a homemade slip'n'slide that went from a neighbor's house down into the Provo Canyon creek that was over flowing with run off water. Although I didn't let my kids go down the slide, we did have fun playing in the very, very cold water.






 LDS History Museum

I had never been to the LDS History Museum.
I didn't know there was a third floor dedicated to a kids play area.
For a place I had never visisted and didn't know exsisted... we had fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment