Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lesson: Watch What I Say

It is funny that yesterday I was telling a friend, "No, we don't get much snow down in the valley. Most of the snow stays in the mountains." And today we woke up and found this waiting for us. At least 4 inches of snow.

Carson was so excited to have that much snow in his backyard that he jumped into his snow gear and went outside. Not even breakfast was important enough compared to snow.

I guess I should watch what I say!

7 comments:

  1. or you could have a Mt. House snow party!! It seems like everyone around here has been going on weekend snow trips because obviously we have none down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a foot of snow last Monday and even had school canceled... It seems as if Carson had as much fun in the snow as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have a backyard! How fun for your kids to play in the snow at their own house! Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- that is a lot of snow! It really is winter still, huh? I am grateful for backyard play; it saves me in the afternoons a lot of days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS! That looks like a lotta fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got a crazy 8 inches Sunday night. It doesn't snow here at all usually. Both my kids hate the snow which makes me happy that I passed something on to them! Bring on Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He He

    I'm so excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete