I wasn't planning on doing anything for St. Patrick's Day until Carson came home from preschool and talked about catching a leprechaun at school. So, Carson wanted to see if he could catch a leprechaun at home. Brandon helped Carson create our first leprechaun trap.
We even had a trail of Luck Charms cereal to entice the leprechaun to climb up our trap!
The next morning we found the trap had been triggered, but there was no leprechaun. He did leave some of his chocolate gold and hats for the kids. Carson and Julianne were so excited about our little visitor but disappointed that he got away.
May the luck of the Irish be with you!
That is so adorable! What a fun idea.
ReplyDeletethat's the coolest trap I've ever seen! btw I saw people looking at your house the other day...any luck with that?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! I'll have to steal it for next year!
ReplyDeleteTHAT is a cute idea! How fun and festive!
ReplyDelete