Carson has developed complications from his surgery and the appendicitis last week. He now has three abcesses in his abdomin. We are going into surgery, again, Saturday morning. Please pray for my little boy. His body has been through a lot over the past few weeks.
Oh dear Alicia! I will keep him in my prayers. Please keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteAlicia!! I'm so sorry to hear this. Poor, poor Carson, I really hope he hasn't had terrible pain. We will pray for him and you all!
ReplyDeleteAlicia! Oh, I'm so sorry. He's a tough kid and I know you will all get through it. Please know we're thinking of you and praying for little Carson. Give him our love.
ReplyDeleteAlicia, Do you guys need anything? Do you have family in town to help? Do you want me to take Julianne for a few days?
ReplyDeleteAlicia, when you have a minute, would you mind blogging me or emailing me your new address? Thanks.
ReplyDelete